CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My new favorite show: Whatever, Martha

I was just sharing this with a co-worker today, and I thought the rest of the world would like to know about my new favorite tv show. Whatever, Martha is where Martha's daughter and one of her daughter's friends watch old episodes of the Martha Stewart show and just mock her. If you have ever seen Mystery Science Theater 3000, this show is just like that, only with homemaking. Sometimes Alexis (the daughter) and Jennifer (the friend) attempt to do the crafts that Martha is doing-usually with terrible and hilarious results. The great thing about the show is that Martha created the show and just lets them totally make fun of her. Check out this clip and you will see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npBPuJwbwyI

I don't know how to embed the video. If someone knows, please tell me.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I've never even heard of this show! I'll have to get with the times. I love making fun of people.