CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yeah, I'm famous

Believe it or not, but I am featured in the South Valley section of the Salt Lake Tribune this week. Although I like to think that I was chosen because of my growing Salt Lake fan base, the real reason I am featured is that a co-worker at my last job does some freelance work for the Tribune and was desperate for someone to write about. I told her to make me sound good; I hope she succeeded. Check it out for yourself:

http://www.sltrib.com/southvalley/ci_10975154

1 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

15 seconds of fame; since that's how long it took me to read that! Loved it though. I loved the family photos.....they were so cute and I like that you and spencer did some alone...i started to cry while i watched the slideshow.....i'm lame i know