CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Last Month's Top Ten

I have been a slacker, but please forgive me. I have been very busy and I am still busy, so here are the top ten things happening at the Parry's this month.

10. Bought a beautiful (and completely gigantic) poinsettia at Costco-Can you say gorgeous?

9. Bought a new flat screen for our bedroom and now have HD in all areas of the house.

8. The University of Utah beating Alabama. I was in a state of shock and awe, and then total happiness. Go Utes!

7. New Year's Eve at The Red Butte Cafe. Delicious food and fun company-Spencer and Lilly!

6. The Yo Gabba Gabba Guitar: annoying to parents, but priceless to a funny 3-year-old.

5. Christmas Eve-Got to watch Mamma Mia! I love the holidays when you can catch up on your movie watching.

4. Buying tickets to see Adele on Jan 23. See, I keep my resolutions

3. Watching Lilly play with her cousins over the holidays. She's just adorable-in spite of a nasty case of bronchitis.

2. Lilly is finally almost potty trained! What a relief after a year of stressing about it. In fact, today is the best day she has had so far. She is learning to poop in the toilet and has already mastered going on the big potty. I am so proud of her!

1. The blessings of a wonderful family; I love you all!

1 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

It's about time you posted something new.....but I was hoping for some of those cute pics from the holidays of Lilly and Audrie! And you better love us all.....your family that is!!! Go Lilly!(for the potting training thing).