CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Stalker

Now that I am a famous celebrity from my little article in the Salt Lake Tribune, I officially have a stalker. I came home one day and Spencer said there was a message on the machine for me. I said, "Who was it" and he said, "You have to listen to it to fully appreciate it"

So I listened and it was a lady from Herriman who saw my name in the paper and read that I liked to run. Mind you, she is a complete stranger. She is apparently in need of a running partner and was trying to recruit me to become her new running buddy. Where did this person get my number? Creepy! My favorite part was that she said, "If you are interested please call me back. Well, even if you are not interested call me back either way."

Um, okay. I am not calling you back. It's just weird. I mean who calls random people they see in the paper to go running with them? Not me, so I don't think we would get along. When I told my mother-in-law about this incident, she theorized that maybe this lady was a lesbian. I would venture to guess that this is not the standard way that gay people look for dates, but I guess it's always a possibility.

1 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

too funny!! I am laughing really hard and even possibly going to pee my pants....
annette is funny!!!!